How was the method developed?
The MHRM protocol, or The Migraine & Headache Relief Method was developed in an evidence based approach. It started out more than 15 years ago as a set of cranial massages.
These were combined with various other techniques and methodologies. By a process of trial and error the key elements were identified, isolated and adapted.
Today the method encompasses more than 20+ techniques each one containing the key elements adapted and tested for various scenarios to give relief to practically all forms of Migraine & Headache pains.
Our mission at MHRMprotocol.org is: To teach migraine patients & healthcare providers, how to alleviate migraine attacks with manual neuromodulation therapy.
We achieve this by
- Advocating for migraine awareness & natural migraine remedies
- Teaching patients our self help MHRMprotocol
- Teaching physiotherapists our MHRMtherapy
- Informing neurologists of our groundbreaking discoveries
- Conducting quality research into manual neuromodulation migraine relief.